There are many ways that YOU can help Worklink achieve our mission:
- Volunteer as a Worklink company advisor or career coach if you have experience and skills which you wish to use to support employers/host companies and/or jobseekers . We will help match the time availability, professional skills and work preferences of each volunteer to the services required by specific employers and jobseeker groups.
- There may be other volunteer roles you wish to suggest depending on your background and interests
- As a Host organisation we can help you provide work placement opportunities to jobseekers and avail of the talent and programmes available
- If you are a HR or business leader, become a volunteer yourself and/or encourage your teams and colleagues to get involved. Those involved will be contributing to a rewarding and valuable CSR initiative focused on job creation in Ireland.
- As a jobseeker, you can join our network to help us to develop our services and encourage others to participate in the various employment programmes available.
- Become a Worklink Service Provider if you want to offer your services to help jobseekers or employers or host organisations who are participating in work activation programmes.
- Become a Worklink Sponsor if you are a company/organisation that can offer financial support or other support that will directly help Worklink deliver its goals.
- Donate to Worklink or help us to raise funds so that we can deliver and expand our services. Worklink is a not for profit organisation staffed mainly by professional volunteers.