By accessing this website you agree with WORKLINK to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. WORKLINK has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which WORKLINK apologises.
- WORKLINK makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. WORKLINK accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in WORKLINK’S website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are ©copyright WORKLINK. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing. It is WORKLINK's policy to allow limited reproduction and distribution of the Contents as follows: You may copy and distribute items included in the Contents provided that: (1) the particular article or section is reproduced in its entirety in its original form; you may not edit or otherwise change the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices; (2) all copies include a statement that the material was reproduced from this Site with the permission of WORKLINK; (3) the copies are distributed only for the non-commercial educational or public policy purposes; and (4) the copies are distributed at no charge, or at most, at actual cost. Provided you comply with all of these conditions, WORKLINK grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use, copy and distribute the Contents.
Other than as specifically described above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, republish, transmit, repost or otherwise use any of the Contents without prior written authorization from WORKLINK. To request such permission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In no event may WORKLINK trademarks, graphics, artwork or other visual or audio elements be reproduced separately from the textual content associated with them as part of the Site. All rights in the Site not expressly granted by WORKLINK to you are retained by WORKLINK.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which could be classified as defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- WORKLINK reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify WORKLINK against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against WORKLINK as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- If you are in breach of these terms WORKLINK may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- WORKLINK accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY AND ALL OF THE CONTENTS. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the User Provided Content you submit via the Site. THE CONTENT, INCLUDING USER PROVIDED CONTENT, MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE OR SATISFACTORY FOR YOUR USE, AND YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. ANY DECISIONS MADE BASED ON THE CONTENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Account Registrations In consideration for your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide accurate and complete information about yourself (and others, as applicable) as requested (the “Registration Data”); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate and complete (c) not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission; (d) not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission; and (d) not create more than one user account. If WORKLINK suspects that your Registration Data is inaccurate or incomplete, WORKLINK may suspend or terminate your account. If you select a username for your account WORKLINK reserves the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name). If WORKLINK disables your account, you will not be able to create another one without our permission.
Usernames and Passwords
You will receive a username and password upon completing the Site's account registration process. You will choose your username, based on some parameters, and a password will be provided to you, which you can then change. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. Any username and password for your access to the Site shall be for your personal use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify WORKLINK of any unauthorized use of your username or password and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Privacy and Security
While the Site has security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse and or alteration of the information under our control, we are not able to assure you that these measures will be successful. The Site itself is not designed to protect confidential or sensitive information. Accordingly, you should not use the Site to process such information. Electronic mail is not necessarily secure and you are cautioned that any messages you send to us by email will not be transmitted within the Site or under our control. Please do not send sensitive or confidential information to us by email.
- Certain portions of the Site allow you to post or upload information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials some or all of which may be copyrightable material (“User Provided Content”). You are entirely responsible for all User Provided Content that you make available to or through the Site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. You agree, that when you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing all users of the Site, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). To assure that the Site remains available to support WORKLINK’s mission, all users contributing material are required to grant broad permissions to the re-distribution and re-use of their contributions. Accordingly, for any material you hold the copyright to, by contributing it through the Site you are agreeing to so license that material. If you want to contribute material from other authors or of which you are a joint author, you may do so only if it is available under terms that are compatible with these licenses and you provide proper attribution where it is required by the underlying license. WORKLINK may in its sole and absolute discretion elect not to accept or to remove any User Provided Content. In addition, by providing User Provided Content, you authorize and direct WORKLINK to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Content on the Site.
You agree that you will not use the Site to do any of the following:
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available:
- any Content that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other contractual or proprietary right of any party;
- any Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful to minors (including any form of child pornography or indecent depictions of children), harassing, intimidating, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements, any private information of any third party, Content you did not create or Content that you did not have permission to post);
- any unsolicited communications or advertising not authorized by WORKLINK, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation for any type of information; or
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- obtain any information or Content from the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means for any purpose;
- take any action that imposes or may impose, as determined in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- upload any Content other than those of a personal nature;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- collect or store personal data, including email addresses or data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented in, the Site or the servers and network associated with the Site;
- use the Site or any email in any WORKLINK domain to deliver unsolicited bulk email; or
- publicise or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on WORKLINK without following all applicable laws.
Some features of the Site may be accessible by mobile device. If you utilise these features, please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number and are using features of the Site designed to contact you on your mobile telephone number, you agree to, update your account information on the Site within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
References to “WORKLINK”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Worklink and its subsidiaries.